On 26 February, Huawei has scheduled an event in Barcelona where it will present its latest betting to dominate the market of mobile in 2017, as has happened in 2016. All know that during MWC 2017 we will see the P10 Huawei, Huawei P10 Plus and even a new smartwatch’s signature, but today also we learned that on the same day know updates to EMUI 5.1, the fork based on Android 7.0 of the company.
The company also will your stay in Barcelona to show in society all the news from your operating system, which should accompany the Huawei P10 in the moment of your arrival to the market. The tracks on the revelation of EMUI 5.1 arise following the publication of a teaser on the popular page of Weibo where we can see the number of version with slightly hidden “1”.
The successor to EMUI 5.0 will come, of course, with new and different updates that improve the experience with the brand terminals in addition to, we hope, integrate better management of terminal energy consumption, not only in the new P10 Huawei and Huawei P10 Plus. Of course, this review of the operating system would be based on Android Nougat.
What we know of the P10 Huawei?
As we say, Huawei P10 and its larger variant would be the Chinese firm estrenarían exclusive EMUI 5.1 smartphones. Interestingly today have been able to determine who would be the first image of the smartphone press, revealing your design completely before its official launch in Barcelona.
Reviewing the rumors and features associated with the device, then you are the possible official features that we could find in the P10 Huawei next Sunday.
- 5.2 inch (2560 x 1440) with 2.5 d technology screen Quad HD
- 8 cores with GPU Mali G71 Huawei Kirin 960 processor octa – core
- 4 or 6 GB memory RAM with 64 or 128 GB of storage (expandable with MicroSD cards)
- Rear dual camera signed by Leica with 20 and 12 mpx and f/2.0 aperture sensors
- Frotnal opening f/1.9 with 8 megapixel camera
- EMUI 5.1 based on Android Nougat as an operating system
- 3,100 mAh with fast charge battery
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4g VoLTE, WiFi 802. 11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), 4.2 Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
It will be within three days when we know whether or not these features of Huawei P10 are official, and when we know all the benefits that hidden EMUI 5.1 in its interior.
Huawei article will present EMUI 5.1 with the P10 Huawei at MWC 2017 was published in AndroidAyuda.