If you have a Motorola Moto G 2015 and you want to explore the options offered through the use of a custom ROM, one of the best that you can use is CyanogenMod 13. It is based on Android 6.0.1, and they contain all the innovations that are starting in the development of Google, but with certain differences that allow that the hardware that the phone has to be leveraged in the best possible way. Us we tell you how to install it.
Version of 13 CyanogenMod that we provide is the official development group has published and is also fully compatible with the model that sold in Europe (and, incidentally, his replacement has already been presented). The case is that it is possible to give a different Motorola Moto G use 2015 with this firmware that, being a version of Nightlies, is not the end but it provides suitable for day to day support.
Note that the ROM, which is downloaded at this link – Google (Gapps) applications are here, need of certain requirements : that the bootloader is unlocked (something you can do with this tool, that access root and, how not, you will have installed Recovery TWRP, which is that it is fully compatible with the steps that we are going to indicate. )
WP-Appbox: TWRP Manager (Requires ROOT) (Free*, Google Play) →
Installing the Motorola Moto G 2015
The following are the steps to take to complete the process, which are sole responsibility of the user carry them out. By the way, interface is the one of the Google Nexus, which does not have the which is heading into the Motorola Moto G 2015 by default. Without more, and recommending that a backup of important data is done since these are deleted, this is what you have to do:
- Copy the ZIP with the ROM files and Google applications to the Motorola Moto G 2015
- Turns off the terminal and turn it into fastboot mode, for what you have to press so continued, about three seconds, the buttons volume down + power
- A menu in which you have to select the Recovery option appears. Then confirm by pressing the volume up button
- Use the option cache Wipe and Wipe Data factory reset. Now you have to access the TWRP Install option
- Select the ZIP with CyanogenMod 13 for Motorola Moto G 2015 and proceed to the “flashing”
- Now do the same with the Google applications you’ve downloaded so they can use them on a regular basis
- Return to the main menu and restart the Motorola Moto G 2015 using the option to Reboot system Now. To do this, you can use the new ROM without any problems and checking its correct operation
Other tutorials for devices that use Google’s operating system, you can find them in this Android help link.
The article how to install CyanogenMod 13 Motorola Moto G 2015 was published in AndroidAyuda.